Are you a self-motivated individual that embraces challenges? ConServ, Inc is seeking to hire a Project Manager and its headquarters located in Spencer, WV. If you have previous project management experience in the pipeline and compressor field, we encourage you to apply with us today.
We are looking for an individual who is eager to lead and possess a can-do attitude. The project manager’s responsibility is to oversee projects and provide internal and external progress reports. This person is an organized individual who communicates clearly in both written and verbal form. A ConServ project manager participates in all aspects of a project from bidding the project all the way through execution. ConServ is looking for a multi-disciplined person with a wide range of pipeline and compression services skills.
About ConServ, Inc.
Contractor Services Inc. of West Virginia (ConServ) is an energy and environmental contracting company founded in 1970 on the principle of providing the best people and best equipment to the best customers in the industry at a competitive price. The Founders’ extensive experience in all facets of the oil and gas industry through multiple “boom and bust” cycles instilled a belief that the utilization of seasoned, highly trained personnel and quality equipment results in operational efficiencies, a generative safety culture, and professional excellence. Our customers are the direct beneficiaries of our vast ‘wellhead to burner tip’ knowledge, as the total value of the many services provided by ConServ is truly unmatched in the industry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primary Person Responsible for all assigned projects.
- Prepare project estimates and proposal packages and submits to the client for review and acceptance.
- Prepare and communicate internal capital and expense budget items to management.
- Setup projects in accounting software to track progress and cost.
- Submit project financial forecast for all projects that will not be completed in the one calendar month or as requested by the client.
- Review Primavera P6 Schedules and Submit Published versions of the Project
- Schedules to the client as needed or requested.
- Schedule and plan project kick-off meetings with the construction manager for internal and external meetings.
- Review project charges within accounting systems to ensure accuracy of project costs.
- Prepare project forecasts within accounting and project management software for all long-term projects and communicate forecasted amounts with accounting and management to ensure cash flow for project funding is earmarked.
- Create and issue PO’s (purchase orders) inside accounting systems.
- Create and issue SBA’s (subcontract agreements) for all subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit project documentation to include Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP’s) and Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s) as requested or required.
- Ensure project documentation is complete for each project. This includes daily Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) and other project specific reports/forms.
- Manage project files within ConServ’s cloud-based file management system to ensure file structure uniform and in an organized manner.
- Participate and lead training sessions that involve company employees.
- Foster a safe work environment at the office and in the field.
- Coordinate and participate in safety audits and review findings and make necessary corrections as needed.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to travel as required for project auditing, bidding and quality assurance purposes.
- Assist company with Quality Control methods to include policy creation, form creation, employee training and general participation in the development of a standard Quality Control System.
- Must communicate with the client to acquire feedback and recommendations for current and future projects.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of 10 Years Industry Experience
- College Degree – Bachelor of Arts or Higher
Mechanical Aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Basic Business Accounting required
- PMP Certification a Plus
- Experience in GIS a plus
- Experience using AutoCAD a Plus
- Experience in Primavera P6 a Plus
- Experience with Acumatica a Plus