Foreman / Construction Site Supervisor
ConServ, Inc. is seeking a reliable, hard-working, deadline-driven Site Supervisor / Foreman to join our team. The Site Supervisor’s / Foreman’s responsibilities include monitoring performance and productivity, performing the physical labor with the rest of the crew, as well as enforcing safety regulations. You should help ensure projects stay within deadlines and budget and that required materials and equipment are available. To be successful in this position, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team, work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks. Top-notch Site Supervisors are leaders who can identify problems and find feasible solutions to them.
Foreman / Construction Site Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring team members work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, updating construction schedules, red-lining project plans, and presenting them to Owner, Architect, Project Manager, and/or Management.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with on-site training of new team members.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
Foreman / Construction Site Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and/or material
- Excellent stamina
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.